Friday, January 20, 2006

Midterm just finished!!!

Wohoo! I am here in the school computer lab after a predictable Philo exam. Midterm week is officially finished and I now have the right to... uhm...uhh... Oh God, I don't respond to changes well. I have been enslaved by student duties for a long time. Now that I am free, I don't know what to do. I'll think about it later.

I actually arrived late for the morning batch so I was reprimanded out of the classroom. The instructor said I may not be able to finish the test for an hour and a half. So he suggested I go take with the afternoon batch. So I grabbed the chance of sneaking out exam clues from my classmates, which they unhesitantly gave away. One said the test is like a combination of the two quizzes we've had. How sweet! So I knew specifically what to review.

But the tables can turn. I just hope my teacher wouldn't find this blog and then decide to give a harder, harsher final exam...

Who am I kidding?! No one reads my blog!