Thursday, November 16, 2006

Idle Hands Are a Devil's Workshop

I noticed that lately I have been slutty - I mean SLOTH-y with everything, from my academic life to even the mundane activities, like blogging. At last, now I have finally picked the enthusiasm up for posting another set of musings, for now. But still, I feel my hands are idle. Hmmm... But where's the Devil? I don't see him anywhere in my hands... Oh my God! Maybe I am the Devil! *LOL*

OK, I have to update about the thesis proposal. My last post about this was like ancient! BlueVoice is a great concept, yes. But guess what happened? I apostatized it and transferred to another where I think I can work better. Surprise! Right after that conversion, I did not even bother to blog about it. I mean, it's like a significant, not to mention risky, decision in my unstable university life. I guess I was lazy to blog then. The change was not about what was the better, safer thesis. It's all about where I can work better and with more enthusiasm. The second semester of my hopefully last year in college, which means the hopefully very last semester in college, has finally started just last week. I and my new groupmates should be working on programming the application. But so far, as far as I know, we are in the process of hunting down the three proposal panelists for their coveted signatures for approval. I did hear from one of my groupmates that she's learning Flash. I should be learning that too along with Visual Basic and OpenGL for backup.

So much to do but I am still not motivated. Get out of my hands, Devil!

0 comments: