Saturday, July 29, 2006

Oblivion

Wow. The start of my (hopefully) final year in AdZU was a humongous pain in the ASS that kept me from wasting time on blogging. Well, actually, my layouting "duties" in the college magazine was the royal burden, which cut majorly into my academic and family life. The poky office PC and late articles just made everything worse. At least just last Wednesday, I finally got rid of the printout dummy and CD contaning the Corel file and all the fonts we have in the Beacon PC and sent them to the printing press miles away from here. No major layouting for the next few months...

My problem now is catching up with my studies. So far, I still haven't opened and tested any of the GL files I have ALREADY downloaded ages ago. The same thing with the assembly codes for another class. But I'm more interested with the former. Assembly... is... no words can contain my frustration with it. This primitive computer language is so far the hardest to learn. It has the weirdest syntax and function words, like MOV, INT (w/c usually is a data type in other languages), ah, al, ax, bl, dx, LEA (who the hell is she anyway?!), and other blah blah blah.

I have to pause here. Firefox said that it needs to restart the PC for updating, my Dad is asking me to cook breakfast, and I can't wait to savor another cup of coffee. I'll post soon... ^_^

0 comments: